Generate affiliate links to receive 2% commission every time a visitor from your links books any adventure holiday.
If you have a website, blog, or social media account, sign up and start earning commissions.
- Sign up to become an ACTION CULTURE affiliate, or log in
- Go to the Affiliate Dashboard
- Select Affiliate Links
- Select a premade link or image, or generate a custom link to any page, and copy the link or embed code
- Add the link or embed the code onto your own website or post. All clicks are now attributed to you.
- Monitor the performance of your links on the Affiliate Dashboard
- Every time a visitor comes via your link, books, and pays for any trip with us, we pay you 2% of the total amount paid as a commission to say thank you.
Target your visitor's interests
- Browse our tours for specific trips that you think would be appealing to your own audience
- Go to our Affiliate Dashboard and enter the URL for each trip into the Referral URL Generator (do not copy any letters and numbers after the last /. eg: https://www.action-culture.com/what/surf/ not https://www.action-culture.com/what/surf/?v=1ee0bf89c5d1)
- Copy the URL generated and add it to your site or post
This is a great way to target specific tours, destinations, or activities that are relevant to your audience. For example, if your audience is interested in biking, you may want to generate and promote a link to our Bike Holidays. Just enter https://www.action-culture.com/what/bike/ into your Referral URL Generator.
You can also simply add our logo to the footer of your site, blog, or partner section.
- Go to your Affiliate Dashboard, select Affiliate Links, where you'll find a list of premade links.
- Here you can select a logo or text to add to your site. All clicks on the logo or text are tracked for you.
No, when you register, our system can then produce your custom links. But, you have no obligation to do anything.
No, all clicks are tracked and you can see how many clicks your links are receiving on your Affiliate Dashboard.
However, commissions are paid after a booking has been confirmed, and paid in full.
In this way, we can provide much larger commission payments (2% of the total payment) and reward the most relevant partners.
No, go for it!
As soon as we receive full payment from a client that came via one of your links, we will contact you to confirm your payment and arrange for a direct bank transfer of the commission.
No, the affiliate program is designed to reward new business and support our promotional partners. We can not provide commission for your own travel.
Yes, just contact us at [email protected]
We will be happy to help with customisation and publication as well as suggesting content that your users may be most interested in.
We are happy to help in any way.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with us at [email protected]