3 Days Heli Ski Iceland, or Heli Snowboard Iceland
From: CHF 5,371
Heli ski Iceland with Iceland’s best skiers. 45,000 vertical feet and all gear included. Ski or snowboard from summit to Sea. Heli-skiing Iceland.
Season starts on March 5th and ends on 31st of May. Send us an email request for your favourite dates.
3 Days Heli Ski In Iceland
Staying in Hotel
All the Latest Equipment
English Speaking Local Ski Guides
An Unforgettable Experience
Why Do We Recommend It?
Wide-open ski and snowboarding areas all to yourselves.
Ski from the peaks to the edge of the water.
Experienced and trusted local ski tour operator.
Is It Right for Me?
Obviously, you need to be able to ski or snowboard but the flights and runs can be planned according to your ability. The heli team and your ski or snowboard guides know this area like the back of their hands.
You’ll always be supported and guided to maximize your time and fun.
What People Say About The Trip
Thank you for incredible hospitality, delicious food, exceptional accommodation and some of the best skiing and boarding of our lives. We literally had one of the best days of our lives here.
Can I Go Anytime?
The tour is scheduled for specific dates and you can find those while checking availability in the fields above. However, not all dates are guaranteed to run and some may already have filled. So, just enter the dates you’re interested in and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with confirmation of availability. We always do our best to get the trip that suits you best.
If you don’t see any dates that work for you, just select Get In Touch and send us a quick message about what would be ideal for you. We’ll do what we can and get back to you with options to make your dream trip a reality.
Itsy Bitsy Details
- Where: Troll Peninsular, Iceland
- Duration: 3 days
- Tour Starts: Akureyri Airport, AEY
- Tour Ends: Akureyri Airport, AEY
- Fly To: Akureyri Airport, AEY
- Fly From: Akureyri Airport, AEY
- Group Size: 4 skiers (2-3 groups per helicopter)
- Age: No limits
- Verticle Feet: 45,000
Check more Snow Based Tours
- Included vertical feet: 45,000 vertical feet
- Extra vertical feet: 50 euro per 1000 vertical feet
- 4 skiers with one guide
- 2-3 groups sharing a helicopter
- 3 nights accommodation at Sigló Hotel
- All meals. Breakfast, lunch, dinners and Aprés ski snacks.
- Guide services
- Safety training and use of safety gear (BCA)
- K2 freeride skis / K2 snowboards with Marker bindings and K2 ski poles
- All ground transportation in the skiing area and pickup/dropoff at Akureyri airport is free of charge
- VAT is included in all prices
- International and domestic airfares
- Personal insurance
- Wine and spirits
THE DAY OF ARRIVAL
Guests will be picked up at Akureyri airport and driven to their accommodation, Siglo Hotel. Guests can also be picked up in Akureyri by our helicopter upon request. When check-in at the hotel is completed our guests will have a short meeting with other skiers and the Heliskiing guides. After the meeting and a little chat, dinner is served in the hotel restaurant. In the evening guests can relax and enjoy a drink and some snacks while looking at the program for the coming tour.