Verbier Mountain Bike Short Break, 3 Days, Switzerland
From: CHF 675
Ride the best single trails Verbier has to offer with friendly local guides. You’ll stay in a chilled and charming Swiss chalet with great local food and plenty of space to relax. A great way to quickly recharge amongst the Swiss Alps while doing some great rides.
Verbier Mountain Bike Short Break
Beginner to Expert
Best Trails in The Swiss Alps
English Speaking Guides
Bike Repair & Set Up
Small Riding Groups
Why Do We Recommend It?
One of the top destinations in the world for mountain biking.
Experienced local hosts that share the love of mountain biking.
Everything is looked after, food, wine, coffee, so you can relax and focus on the trails.
Ride in an incredibly scenic setting (on amazing trails).
Is It Right for Me?
A great option for those that need to recharge quickly, and make the most of their precious free time.
Small riding groups are set up so that you will be riding at the level that suits you best. So, this is a great active holiday for beginners to expert mountain bikers. The groups will be led to trails that fit with their ability.
This is a down-to-earth break, staying in a chalet style accommodation and focusing on great mountain bike rides. You don’t have to think about anything, just relax and enjoy.
It’s a great mountain biking holiday for solo travellers, as you’ll meet new friends immediately.
It’s also a good choice for couples or older families that can enjoy staying and getting active together.
What People Say About The Trip
It was perfect. Location, service, guided rides, rental bikes, food – everything exceeded expectations by far.
Very reasonably priced as well.
Can I Go Anytime?
The tour runs weekly, starting on Wednesdays and Sundays from early May to the end of October. Places are limited, so book a spot today to ensure you get the dates that are best for you.
If these dates don’t work for you, just get in touch with us and we’ll work with you to try to find options.
If you’re a group, let us know and we may be able to create custom arrangements for you.
Itsy Bitsy Details
- Where: Verbier, Switzerland
- Duration: 3 Days
- Tour Starts: Verbier, Switzerland
- Tour Ends: Verbier, Switzerland
- Fly To: Geneva Airport, GVA
- Fly From: Geneva Airport, GVA
- Group Size: 12 max
- The Cycling: Alpine single trails
Browse All Biking Tours
- The best riding in the Swiss Alps with a guide
- Accommodation in our beautiful Chalet (twin room with private shower/toilet)
- Daily healthy breakfasts and pack lunches
- Quality dinners with wine every night
- After riding snack or cake
- Unlimited coffee, tea and lemonade
- Lift passes (Verbier only)
- local transport, van assisted rides
- 2 half days and 1 full day guiding
- Return transfers to our nearest train station
- Bike wash and workshop facilities
- Assistance on bike repair and set up
- The most stunning sceneries in the Alps
- Advice and detailed map orientation should you wish to ride without a guide
- Geneva airport transfers, Return price Chf 140,- p.p. (minimum of 4 persons)
- Bike hire from Chf 55,- per day
- Single room supplement CHF 25,- per night
- Additional night stay CHF 70,- including breakfast, incl dinner CHF 95,-
- Additional guided riding days CHF 85,- incl Verbier lift pass or shuttle service
- Holiday / Accident Insurance (make sure you are covered for mountain rescue)
- Lift passes outside Verbier (e.g. Pila, Chamonix, Crans Montana)
- Beers and soda′s (we have an honesty bar, pay at the end of your stay)
Arrival & Ride
Early arrival, lunch at the chalet, afternoon riding, dinner at the chalet
More Single Trails
Singletrack riding all day with packed lunch, evening dinner at the chalet
Ride & Depart
Epic riding until early afternoon, lunch at the chalet, pack up for late afternoon/evening departure.
Get the most out of your long weekend or midweek away. Ride the best single trailsVerbierr has to offer.
Tailored package from two nights
Arrive early on your first day and ride Verbier single trails for 3 days.
Day 1 – early arrival, lunch at the chalet, afternoon riding, dinner at the chalet
Day 2 – Singletrack riding all day with packed lunch, evening dinner at the chalet
Day 3 – Epic riding until early afternoon, lunch at the chalet, pack up for late afternoon/evening departure.
Early May until the end of October 2018
All-Inclusive Package: Three days, 2 nights
The single trails in this area are simply superb and you’ll be riding them with English speaking locals who know this place better than anyone else. The scenery is inspirational and will have a huge positive impact on you as well as offering amazing photo opportunities.
The chalet is classicly Swiss and a great place to come back to for a hearty meal and some downtime. You’ll also get to try local cuisine.
This mountain biking is suitable for all, from Beginner to Expert. We can break into small riding groups to make sure you ride at your level on trails that suit your interest and ability.
Maximum fun on the trails, guaranteed!
All you have to do is ride, we take care of the rest. Verbier lift passes and local shuttle service are included.
– Accommodation in our beautiful Chalet (twin room with private shower/toilet)
– Daily healthy breakfasts and packed lunches
– Quality dinners with wine every night (except Wednesday, the chef′s night off)
– After-ride snack or cake
– Unlimited coffee, tea and lemonade
– 5 full days of guided riding on the best trails in the Swiss Alps
– Verbier lift passes on riding days
– Local transport, van-assisted rides
– Return transfer to the nearest train station
– Bike wash and workshop facilities
– Assistance on bike repair and set up
– The most stunning sceneries in the Alps
– Advice and detailed map orientation should you wish to ride without a guide
– Geneva airport transfer, Price per person CHF 80,- one way, CHF 140,- return. (minimum of 4 persons)
– Bike hire from CHF 220,- per week
– Additional nights lodging & Biking
Activity Level: Moderate
This mountain bike short break is suitable for all, from Beginner to Expert. We have multiple small riding groups to make sure you ride at your level on trails that suit your interest and ability.
Maximum fun on the trails, guaranteed!